Sunday, April 4, 2010

... Welcome ...

Hello! I'm Alex.

First let me thank you for even taking a minute to come to this blog. The more of you that stop by the better my grade becomes (well lets hope!).


I am currently taking the course Human Sexuality at Utah Valley University. For one of my last projects I created this blog. I will, for the next twenty days, observe what i see around me relating to Human Sexuality. I'm hoping for it to spark some discussion. That's where YOU come in! Please, please, please comment. You only have twenty days to get your opinions out! In commenting please understand i WILL be using any comments on my final project. If you are uncomfortable with your name being shown DON'T FRET and please still comment, just do it annonymously.

Thank you immensely for visiting! Hope to see you come back again!

Sincerely,

Alex Judson

1 comments:

Bertha said...

comment